Catch July’s Quarterly Conversation on video! This time, we have a special surprise as we are joined by guest panelist Thomas Balis, CFA charterholder (more on what that means in the video).
This quarter, we discussed:
- Yes, we ARE in a recession (defined as the 2nd consecutive negative quarter for the GDP).
- Why drawdowns in the market can actually be good for long-term investment strategy.
- Inflation has continued to set records (currently at 9.1%).
- And yet, there’s hope! There is room for the Fed to fight inflation by trimming the balance sheet – but due to the sheer magnitude of the task ahead, it will likely take them time to do so. This would mean lower returns (and likely more volatile returns) for longer.
- How Planning Capital is approaching client portfolios in preparation! We think it’s going to take time to get back to the previous peak, but that’s why it’s up to us to make sure your assets are allocated wisely.
Like what you see? Join us live for our next Quarterly Conversation October 27, 4 pm on Zoom! These hour-long webinars are a perfect chance to talk to Dan and Rick about the current state of the markets, and any other pressing financial concerns you may have. RSVP here.
Would you like to see other great video content from the Planning Capital Team? Check out our YouTube Channel here.
To receive future invites to events, as well as updates on the latest content from our team, subscribe to the Planning Capital Newsletter here.
Planning Capital Management Corp is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC, and we are held to a fiduciary standard with all of our clients. We offer full financial planning in conjunction with investment advice and portfolio management. Should you have any questions or concerns about current market conditions, or just general financial planning questions, schedule a call with us!