Helping You with Portfolio Management Planning
Whether you are at the beginning of your investment journey or down the road, our Advisors can help you with a long-term plan that focuses on investment protection and performance while keeping an eye on cash flow and liquidity. In this way, we have been able to safeguard our clients from inevitable market cycles, preparing them for any situation that might arise with their investments, and ultimately all aspects of their financial life.
Starting Out Investing
When first starting out, we recommend assessing your current investments that may already be in place like a 401K, mutual funds as well as any one-time contributions like 529s, SEP IRAs that might have been made and never revisited. We ensure the right mix and allocation of investments, and then work with you to build tax-minimizing strategies.
Once you are ready to transition to the next level of investing, our Advisors can work with you on exploring additional investment strategies beyond stocks, bonds and funds to diversify your mix across sectors, geographies, and security classes. Investing in private equity and venture capital funds can also offer new investing options while also looking into undervalued real estate and small businesses.
Types of investments we offer/ specialize in
Some of the more common assets that have become part of our custom client portfolios include but are not limited to:
- Mutual Funds– Diversification at every level, easy to specialize in market sectors and low trading costs
- Individual Bonds– Reliable income stream, predictable value at maturity, and forms your own cost basis
- Bond Mutual Funds and ETFs– Strong flexibility in that there is no minimum holding period and can be bought on a margin and sold short
- Index Funds and ETFs– Great for long term investing, can be traded like stocks and reap the benefits of diversification
- Certificate of Deposits– Useful and safe way to save money while earning a high interest rate
- Stocks Purchase or Sale- Solid way to diversify your portfolio while earning dividend income and having ownerships
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) & ETF Trading– Offers diversification across equities and market segments and has the trading liquidity of equity
- Annuities– Alternative retirement option that offers lifelong income with a tax deferred status until you withdraw the funds
- Futures Trading– Offers a great way to trade security investments and are very liquid
- 401K Investment– Reduces taxable income and compounds interest over time
Our Unique Fee Structure for Personalized Planning
Breaking with industry fee standards, we created a fee structure that embodied our services holistically to include both financial planning and on-going advice. Through a unique balance of percentage and flat rate, we created a fee structure that is competitive while allowing for unbiased decision-making and an open line of communication so you don’t have to be concerned about the cost of advice.
|From||To||Industry Fee||Our Fee|
|Financial Planning Service||Annual Fee|
|Young Professional||$600 – $1,500|
|Young Family||$1,000 – $3,000|
|Approaching Retirement||$1,500 – $5,000|
|Retiree||$1,500 – $5,000|
The common thread in all of these scenarios is our meaningful relationships that come first and for that reason we have devised a unique cost-structure that allows for unbiased decision-making and an open line of communication so you don’t have to be concerned about the cost of advice.
Your 3-Step Process to a Personalized Portfolio
Our Advisors use this phase to listen and explore your individual investing preferences, personality and life priorities. Conversations about risk, goals and timelines also allow us to capture the fundamentals that will guide your personalized plan. Your risk/return profile continues to be a lens through which all planning and decision-making is made.
Building a Portfolio
Providing guidance on a customized investment plan means on-going communication so you can feel reassured and focus on everything else that matters in your life. Beyond building and managing your portfolio, our guidance covers rebalancing your portfolio on a continual basis as well as tax minimizing strategies.
Model Portfolios Strategies
We monitor and evolve your portfolio, providing insights while keeping your entire financial picture in mind. Managing a plan that provides long term consistent growth means being agile and strategic. We work with our clients to ensure that each move is understood and mutually agreed upon.
The starting point of any plan begins with a baseline understanding of your current investments and risk tolerance. Let’s get started and find yours.
Meet one of Our Partners, Dan Brady
“When defining success, this will help in uncovering the client’s biggest pain points, as well as in setting and prioritizing action items. Fiduciary advisors should always be doing what is in the client’s best interests. In most cases, this starts with the client articulating his or her best interests in their own words.”