We saw a surprising start to 2023, with the end of the 2nd Quarter seeing the S&P 500 up 20% from their October 2022 low (technically the start of a new bull market!)
The Federal Reserve has curtailed interest rate increases. Stock investors are excited about the new AI frontier. But what does this all mean for YOU from a financial planning perspective?
Watch our third Quarterly Conversation of 2023, now on video, to hear the Planning Capital team on:
- Where the current stock market rise is coming from.
- Why low Consumer Sentiment can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Bond investors are fearful. Stock investors are not. How is this playing out in the market?
- Where are interest rates headed next?
- The banking crisis – is it over?
- And how you can still safely plan for retirement, even with so much uncertainty.
Like what you see? Join us live for our next Quarterly Conversation Thursday, October 19, 4 pm on Zoom, where we’ll be discussing the National Debt Level (and more)! These hour-long webinars are a perfect chance to talk to Dan and Rick about the current state of the markets, and any other pressing financial concerns you may have. RSVP here.
Would you like to see other great video content from the Planning Capital Team? Check out our YouTube Channel here.
To receive future invites to events, as well as updates on the latest content from our team, subscribe to the Planning Capital Newsletter here.
Planning Capital Management Corp is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC, and we are held to a fiduciary standard with all of our clients. We offer full financial planning in conjunction with investment advice and portfolio management. Should you have any questions or concerns about current market conditions, or just general financial planning questions, schedule a call with us!