In our latest Quarterly Conversation with Rick Bell and Dan Brady, we covered:
- What is the difference between Sticky Inflation and Transitory Inflation?
- Our top three reasons for staying optimistic in 2022.
- The different ways inflation, and the Federal Reserve’s response to it, can potentially play out in the near future.
- The inverted yield curve: what it is and why it’s considered an indicator of economic weakness on the horizon.
- Why having an opportunity mindset can help in the year ahead.
Watch the hour-long webinar in full below!
Like what you see? Join us live for our next Quarterly Conversation July 28, 4 pm on Zoom! These hour-long webinars are a perfect chance to talk to Dan and Rick about the current state of the markets, and any other pressing financial concerns you may have. RSVP here.
Would you like to see other great video content from the Planning Capital Team? Check out our YouTube Channel here.
To receive future invites to events, as well as updates on the latest content from our team, subscribe to the Planning Capital Newsletter here.
Planning Capital Management Corp is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC, and we are held to a fiduciary standard with all of our clients. We offer full financial planning in conjunction with investment advice and portfolio management. Should you have any questions or concerns about current market conditions, or just general financial planning questions, schedule a call with us!