Catch October’s Quarterly Conversation on video! We’ll recap themes from our most recent Quarterly Commentary and answer audience questions.
This quarter, we discussed:
- There’s volatility in the stock market. The bond market is down. Sticky inflation is on the rise. Are we in a recesssion yet? Where do we go from here?
- How is a Recession actually defined? (It’s complicated.)
- How housing prices and the labor market affect inflation. (It’s surprising!)
- Where to find optimism in the midst of it all (it’s there – really!)
- And finally, some strategies we’ll be taking through it all.
Like what you see? Join us live for our next Quarterly Conversation January 26, 4 pm on Zoom! These hour-long webinars are a perfect chance to talk to Dan and Rick about the current state of the markets, and any other pressing financial concerns you may have. RSVP here.
Would you like to see other great video content from the Planning Capital Team? Check out our YouTube Channel here.
To receive future invites to events, as well as updates on the latest content from our team, subscribe to the Planning Capital Newsletter here.
Planning Capital Management Corp is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC, and we are held to a fiduciary standard with all of our clients. We offer full financial planning in conjunction with investment advice and portfolio management. Should you have any questions or concerns about current market conditions, or just general financial planning questions, schedule a call with us!