January 2023 Quarterly Conversation Video Recap
Catch January’s Quarterly Conversation on video!
In the first quarter of 2023, we discuss the economic outlook for the year:
- Inflation isn’t likely to go away.
- More than 50% of economists predict a recession this year.
- There’s no consensus on where interest rates are going.
Watch the video to hear more about:
- Our expectations on what this will mean for the market, and our strategies on how to protect client portfolios over the next few years.
- Plus, we review the passing of Secure 2.0, which makes some big changes to retirement legislation!
Watch the full webinar for more!
Like what you see? Join us live for our next Quarterly Conversation April 20, 4 pm on Zoom! These hour-long webinars are a perfect chance to talk to Dan and Rick about the current state of the markets, and any other pressing financial concerns you may have. RSVP here.
Would you like to see other great video content from the Planning Capital Team? Check out our YouTube Channel here.
To receive future invites to events, as well as updates on the latest content from our team, subscribe to the Planning Capital Newsletter here.
Planning Capital Management Corp is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC, and we are held to a fiduciary standard with all of our clients. We offer full financial planning in conjunction with investment advice and portfolio management. Should you have any questions or concerns about current market conditions, or just general financial planning questions, schedule a call with us!